Description of the project
The FFU project is a large project that takes place at DTU Nanolab in the cleanroom.
All the FFUs in ceiling of the cleanroom need to be changed in order to maintain and optimize our facility. This is a very long and difficult process that requires time and skills.
We have chosen to begin with one test room, to be able to get an idea of how everything works. The upcoming evaluation will hopefully give an estimation of the rest if the job.
Status on the project
Please be aware that the below-mentioned rooms will be closed during this period.
So all in all, the new cleanroom (sections D, E and F) will be closed in sections from August to December 2021.The provided time schedule is estimated and it will be updated continuously.
- F-2: Thursday, 12 August – Tuesday, 31 August
- F-1: Thursday, 26 August – Friday, 3 September
- F-3: Monday, 30 August – Wednesday, 15 September
- E-6: Wednesday, 8 September – Friday, 17 September
- The contractors will enter the next phase and begin changing FFUs in the rest of the cleanroom – one room at a time. More info on this will follow.
- End date of project: Ultimo 2021, according to the present plan.